Blueberry muffins / muffins with blueberry and chocolate chunks
Incredibly moist, soft and fluffy taste the blueberry muffins with chocolate chunks. They are not only heavenly delicious, but also easy and quick to make with a few ingredients according to this recipe. The muffins with blueberry are ideal for snacking in between, for dessert during the week, to take away or for a party. For example, you can make them for a child's birthday party.
Servings 9 pieces
- 250 g blueberries fresh
- 100 g butter melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 30 g kefir
- 40 ml water
- 50 g dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- 125 g flour
- 4 g baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- vegetable oil for greasing the baking pan
- flour for dusting the baking pan
Grease the muffin pan with vegetable oil and dust with flour, tapping off the excess flour.
Mix flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and salt.
Mix kefir, water, melted butter, egg and vanilla.
Add the dry flour mixture to the liquid butter mixture and mix briefly to form a thick dough.
Fold blueberries and coarsely chopped dark chocolate into the dough.
Fill the muffin pan about 2/3 full with the dough and bake the blueberry muffins in a preheated oven at 180 °C top and bottom heat for about 20 minutes.
- Instead of fresh blueberries you can also use frozen blueberries. In this case you don't have to defrost them beforehand.
- Chocolate can be omitted.
- The amount of powdered sugar can be adjusted to taste.
- Mix the dough only briefly to a homogeneous consistency and in no case too long. Otherwise the blueberry muffins might taste rubbery and not fluffy.
- Use a wooden skewer to check if the muffins with blueberry are done baking.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making the blueberry muffins at the top of the post.