Walnut spread vegan
Spicy, tangy, nutty, aromatic and incredibly delicious is the vegan walnut spread. You can serve it on bread for breakfast, as a snack between meals or as an appetizer. You only need about 10 minutes to make it according to this recipe.
Servings 280 g
- 200 g walnut kernels
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- some fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp paprika powder
Chop walnut kernels and garlic together.
Add olive oil, lemon juice and finely chopped parsley and blend.
Season the walnut mixture with paprika powder, salt and pepper.
- Use any herbs and spices to taste for the walnut spread.
- Adjust the amount of garlic and lemon juice to taste.
- Depending on the desired consistency of the bread spread, you can also adjust the amount of olive oil.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making the vegan walnut spread at the top of the post.