Dessert in glass with fruits and ladyfingers
This layered dessert tastes heavenly creamy, delicate and fruity. It consists of a delicious combination of sour cream, ladyfingers and fruits. Made with fresh strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, it is the perfect dessert for summer. With grapes, tangerines pomegranate and cinnamon it is ideal for Christmas. The dessert in glass with fruits and ladyfingers you can also make very quickly with this recipe with a few common ingredients.
Servings 6 cups
- 130 g (homemade) ladyfingers / savoiardi cookies
- fresh fruits (e.g. berries)
- 470 g cream
- 200 g sour cream
- 60 g powdered sugar
Cut ladyfingers into pieces.
Whip cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to a fluffy creamy mass.
Add sour cream and whip briefly to a homogeneous cream.
Spread some pieces of ladyfingers on the bottom of the glasses, put the sour cream on top and spread fresh fruits on top of the cream. Repeat all the layers (ladyfingers, cream, fruits) until the glasses are full.
Refrigerate the dessert in glass with fruits and ladyfingers for at least 4 hours. Decorate it as you like before serving, for example with fruits.
- The amount of powdered sugar can be adjusted to taste.
- Cream must be cold before whipping.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making the dessert in cup with fruits and savoiardi cookies at the top of the post.