Banana ice cream with nuts
For those who are into a nut ice cream, but are looking for a healthier alternative to traditional ice cream, this nice cream recipe is just the ticket!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 70 g walnuts or pistachios (without shell)
- 3 tbsp vegetable milk (e.g. soy, almond drink)
to serve (alternatively)
- coarsely chopped walnuts or pistachios
Peel bananas, slice them and freeze them.
Put frozen bananas, walnuts or pistachios and plant milk in a blender and blend until creamy.
Fill the nut banana ice cream into bowls or glasses and alternatively top it with coarsely chopped nuts.
- You can also use other nuts.
- You can add 1 tsp of macha powder to the pistachio nut nice cream for the green color.
- See the detailed tips and tricks for making ice cream from frozen bananas at the top of the post.