Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Heavenly creamy, tender and refreshing tastes this avocado pie. It is vegan, naturally sweetened and without flour. In addition, the no bake tart is made quickly. It is therefore an ideal summer dessert, but also tastes delicious at any other time of the year. A detailed recipe for the no bake vegan avocado pie with exact quantities and step-by-step instructions can be found here at the very bottom.
Creamy, nutty and fresh
Guaranteed not only vegans will convince this avocado pie. Because it tastes incredibly delicious. Thanks to avocado, the filling is very creamy and tender. At the same time, it tastes fresh and tart due to lime. The cake base, on the other hand, is nutty and firm. Coconut flakes make it particularly aromatic. The base combines perfectly with the avocado cream in terms of taste.
Ideal summer tart
The avocado pie is an ideal dessert for summer when it is hot outside. Because it tastes refreshing and light. Besides, you don’t have to spend too much time in the kitchen to make it, and you don’t even have to turn on the oven. In fact, the avocado tart is made quickly without any baking at all. Even for a summer party it would be what?!
Naturally sweetened and without flour
This avocado pie contains no industrial sugar. Its base is sweetened with dates and the cream with agave syrup. In addition, the tart is made without flour. Instead, only almonds and cashews are used for the cake base. This makes the avocado tart healthier than classic cakes that contain sugar and flour.
This avocado pie is
- not too sweet,
- with a sour note thanks to lime,
- without industrial sugar and flour,
- incredibly tasty,
- healthier than classic cakes,
- no bake,
- easy and quick to make,
- perfect dessert for summer and for any other season.
Recipe for no bake vegan avocado pie
The no bake vegan avocado pie recipe is very simple and fast. For this, you just need to mix together all the ingredients for the cake base first, and then for the cream. Only to solidify the avocado tart needs enough time in the refrigerator. Here you can get a rough idea of how the preparation goes, and what you need for the recipe. The exact quantities and step-by-step instructions for making the no bake vegan avocado pie yourself can be found in the box recipe below.
For the cake base you will need
- almonds and cashews,
- shredded coconut,
- melted coconut oil,
- lime zest.
For the cake cream you need
- avocado pulp, of course,
- agave syrup,
- melted coconut oil,
- lime juice and lime zest,
How to make avocado pie vegan: here’s how (Check out the detailed recipe at the bottom.)
- First, chop all the ingredients for the base together, press the mixture firmly onto the bottom of the springform pan and chill it for now.
- For the cream, puree all the ingredients, spread the cream on the bottom of the springform pan, and put the avocado pie in the fridge to set. Done!
How to make no bake vegan avocado pie: tips and tricks
- Instead of cashews, you can simply use more almonds for the cake base. Or vice versa: instead of almonds you can also use cashews.
- You can adjust the amount of agave syrup for the cake cream according to your taste, depending on how sweet you like the avocado tart.
- Instead of lime juice, you can also use lemon juice. You would have to adjust its amount according to your taste.
- The avocado pie is made in a Ø 20 cm baking springform pan.
Have you made the vegan avocado pie yourself using this recipe? I’m looking forward to your result, your star rating and your comment here below, how you succeeded and tasted the no bake tart.
Looking for more delicious vegan cake recipes? Also try:
- Vegan chocolate lemon layer cake – incredibly creamy, moist and aromatic
- Vegan lemon cake – moist eggless pound cake with lemon
- Coconut cake vegan: moist coconut sponge cake with coconut milk
No bake vegan avocado pie
- Ø 20 cm large springform pan
for the base
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g cashews
- 150 g dates
- 70 g shredded coconut
- 40 g coconut oil (melted)
- zest of 1 organic lime
- coconut oil to grease the springform pan
for the cream
- 500 g avocado flesh (approx. 3 large avocados)
- 120 ml agave syrup
- 100 g coconut oil (melted)
- juice of 3 limes (freshly squeezed)
- zest of 2 organic limes
Preparation of the base
- Line the bottom of the springform pan with baking paper and brush the inside of the rim with coconut oil.
- Put the almonds, cashews, dates, shredded coconut, melted coconut oil and lime zest in a blender and chop finely to form a firm, sticky mass.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of the springform pan and press down firmly. Refrigerate the springform pan with the cake base while you make the cream.
Preparation of the cream
- Put the avocado flesh, agave syrup, melted coconut oil, lime juice, lime zest and vanilla in a blender and puree everything.
- Spread the avocado cream evenly on the cake base in the springform pan and refrigerate the avocado pie for about 8 hours or overnight until the cream sets.
- Instead of cashews, you can use more almonds for the cake base. Or vice versa: instead of almonds, just cashews will work.
- You can adjust the amount of agave syrup for the cake cream according to your taste.
- Instead of lime juice, you can also use lemon juice. Then adjust its amount according to taste.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making the no bake vegan avocado pie above in the post.