Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Very creamy, nutty and so delicious tastes this marzipan cream. With it you can make delicious cakes or cupcakes. In addition, the cream is well suited for filling macarons. And you can make it yourself in a flash and with just a few ingredients. A detailed marzipan cream recipe with exact quantities and step-by-step instructions can be found below.
For all marzipan lovers
Marzipan lovers in particular are guaranteed to be thrilled by this cream, because it really tastes like marzipan. No wonder, because the cream contains a generous portion of marzipan raw paste, which is one of the most important ingredients in the recipe. Accordingly, you should use good quality marzipan raw paste with a high almond content and little sugar for the recipe, because it determines the taste of the cream.
For filling cakes or cupcakes
With this cream you can conjure up many sweet treats on the dining table. Among other things, it passes perfectly as a cake cream. How about a marzipan cake, for example? The cream is also ideal for filling macarons. Refrigerate it for about 1 hour after making so that it becomes firmer. You can also fill various cupcakes with the cream.
Marzipan cream vegan
By the way, you can easily make this cream vegan. To do this, replace cow’s milk with plant milk in the recipe. It works best with almond, coconut, cashew or soy milk. It is better not to use oat or rice drink for the cream. Instead of butter, use vegan margarine. Of course, you should also make sure that the marzipan raw paste is vegan, i.e. without honey.
This marzipan cream is
- not too sweet,
- incredibly delicious,
- also vegan possible,
- ideal as a cake cream, for filling macarons or cupcakes,
- easy and quick to make with common ingredients.
Marzipan cream recipe
The marzipan cream recipe is very simple and quick. Here you can form a rough idea of how the making goes, and what you need for it. The exact quantities and step-by-step instructions, according to which you can make the marzipan cream yourself, can be found here below in the box recipe.
For the recipe you need
- marzipan raw paste at room temperature,
- butter at room temperature,
- some sugar and vanilla.
How to make marzipan cream: here’s how (Check out the detailed recipe below.)
- First, cook a pudding from cornstarch dissolved in a small amount of milk, the remaining milk, sugar and vanilla. While the pudding is still hot, stir in a small amount of raw marzipan raw paste and let the marzipan pudding cool.
- Now whip the butter until creamy, then add the marzipan pudding in portions and whip each time to a homogeneous cream. Then stir in the remaining marzipan raw paste in portions. That’s it!
How to make marzipan cream: tips and tricks
- Butter, the marzipan pudding, and the marzipan raw paste must be room warm and all about the same temperature when whipped into the cream to prevent curdling.
- Use good quality marzipan raw paste for the recipe.
- You can use the cream to fill different cakes or cupcakes.
- You can also make the cream vegan. For that, read my notes above.
Did you make marzipan cream according to this recipe? What did you use it for? I’m looking forward to your result, your star rating and your comment here below, how you succeeded and tasted the cream.
More recipes with marzipan? Try them:
Marzipan cream recipe
- 310 g marzipan raw paste (room temperature)
- 170 ml milk
- 150 g butter (room temperature)
- 15 g cornstarch
- 5 g sugar
- 8 g vanilla sugar
- Dissolve cornstarch in 30 ml of cold milk.
- Pour the remaining 140 ml of milk into a small, thick-bottomed saucepan with the sugar and vanilla sugar and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Once the milk boils, add the cornstarch dissolved in cold milk in a thin stream, stirring constantly, and continue to boil the mixture for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened (like pudding).
- Take the pudding mixture off the heat and stir in 70 g of marzipan raw paste cut into pieces. Then let the marzipan pudding cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat butter for about 5 minutes until creamy and light in color.
- Add the marzipan pudding in portions, a little at a time, beating each time to form a homogeneous cream.
- Add the remaining 240 g of marzipan raw paste in portions and whip again each time to a homogeneous cream.
- Butter, the marzipan pudding and the marzipan raw paste must be at room temperature and all at about the same temperature when whipped into the cream so that it does not curdle.
- Use good quality marzipan raw paste.
- The time needed to cool the marzipan pudding is not included in the preparation time.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making the marzipan cream at the top of the post.