Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Creamy, more creamy, the cheese pasta! Heavenly delicious – so creamy, flavorful and aromatic – is this pasta with cheese sauce. Here I show you how to make the best cheese noodles in the world yourself. It’s easy, fast and with just a few common ingredients that you probably already have at home. In no time at all, you’ll have the most delicious lunch or dinner on the table, guaranteed to please everyone. A detailed vegetarian cheese pasta recipe with exact quantities and step-by-step instructions can be found below.
The creamiest cheese pasta in the world
This cheese sauce is truly creamy as heaven – the most delicious sauce you can imagine for pasta. It is made of grated cheese, cream, milk and combines perfectly with the noodles. Plus, you can flavor the cheese sauce with any spices you like. I seasoned it with nutmeg and black pepper. This combination of noodles and the most delicious cheese sauce in the world makes for an unforgettable taste experience. Give the cheese noodles a try! I’m sure you’ll be as thrilled with the pasta dish as I am.
What kind of noodles do I use?
You can use any type of noodles for the cheese pasta recipe. Ideal are especially short noodles. For example, you can make the cheese noodles from
By the way, the hollow noodle types absorb the cheese sauce best. I had cooked my cheese noodles with farfalle. But you can use any kind you like or have at home. Of course, the cheese pasta tastes best with homemade noodles. You can also form short noodles from the homemade pasta dough.
What kind of cheese is suitable for this?
You can use different types of cheese for the pasta with cheese sauce. Whether you prefer a milder or stronger cheese depends on your taste. It is important to use good quality cheese for the sauce. After all, this is one of the most important ingredients in the dish, on which its taste also strongly depends. It is better to choose organic quality cheese. In order for your cheese noodles to be vegetarian, when buying cheese, also make sure that it is made from microbial rennet and not animal rennet. The following are some of the cheeses you can use to make your cheese pasta
A mixture of different cheeses will make your cheese noodles even more delicious. If you buy cheese in pieces, grate it before adding it to the sauce for the pasta.
Soul food for children and adults
Whether with adults or children – pasta is very popular. No wonder, because it is quickly prepared and very tasty. Besides, you don’t need much for a pasta dish – just noodles and a delicious sauce. Already the perfect lunch is ready. The classic pasta dish is cheese noodles. When they are deliciously prepared, simply no one can resist them. And that is guaranteed to be the case with this pasta with cheese sauce. It is one of the most delicious pasta dishes I have ever eaten. The cheese pasta tastes incredibly creamy – just the soul food for everyone and for every season.
Pasta with cheese sauce – simple, quick and so delicious
With this pasta dish, there simply can’t be too much sauce. Because this cheese sauce is the best you can make pasta with. Creamy, tangy, aromatic – you definitely won’t get enough of the cheese pasta once you’ve tried it. You can also delight your loved ones with this dish. Another advantage of the cheese noodles is that you can conjure it up in a flash from a few ingredients on the dining table. What more could you want from an ideal lunch or dinner!
How to serve and store noodles with cheese sauce
Fresh, right after cooking, the cheese noodles taste best. They are perfect as a warm lunch or dinner – for both adults and children. You can add fresh, finely chopped herbs, for example parsley, basil, spring onions, or any spices to taste, including paprika powder. A vegetable salad is also an ideal accompaniment. You can store leftover cheese noodles either in the pan you cooked it in, with the lid on tightly, or in an airtight container, such as a lunch box, in the refrigerator. Then, before serving, warm it up briefly in the pan. If the sauce has thickened too much, you can thin it with a little milk or cream. But with this delicious pasta with cheese sauce, I can’t imagine that you will have anything left over after the meal.
These cheese noodles are
- heavenly creamy,
- easy and quick to cook from a few common ingredients,
- perfect for lunch or dinner,
- kid friendly.
The best cheese pasta recipe
You can find the exact quantities and step-by-step instructions to cook the creamy cheese noodles yourself below in the box recipe.
For this quick and easy cheese noodles recipe, all you need is
- grated cheese,
- some butter,
- a little flour
- and to taste nutmeg, black pepper and salt.
You can use any kind of pasta and cheese. See my notes above. You can also season your cheese noodles with other spices.
How to make pasta with cheese sauce: this is how you do it
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Melt butter in a pan, add flour and mix until homogeneous. Add milk and cream, stir thoroughly and bring to a boil. Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted and sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Add the cooked pasta to the cheese sauce, stir and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Your cheese pasta is ready!
Pasta with cheese sauce: with these tips and tricks you will succeed best
- Short pasta varieties are perfect for pasta with cheese sauce. The hollow varieties absorb the sauce best.
- You can make pasta for the dish yourself. Simply form short noodles from the homemade pasta dough according to this recipe.
- You can use any type of cheese, depending on whether you like a milder or stronger cheese flavor. A mixture of different cheeses will make the dish taste even better.
- Use good quality cheese, because the taste of the cheese noodles depends on it. It is best to choose organic cheese.
- You can use more cream and less milk for the cheese sauce if you like it even creamier. Conversely, you can add less cream and more milk to the sauce if you want to reduce the fat content.
- You can season the cheese noodles with any spices you like.
Have you made cheese noodles according to this recipe? I’m looking forward to your result, your star rating and your comment on the recipe below, how you succeeded and tasted the pasta with cheese sauce.
Fancy some more delicious pasta dishes? Try also:
- Avocado pasta – quick recipe for vegan noodles with avocado
- Ramen soup – vegan recipe for popular Japanese noodle soup
Cheese pasta (noodles with cheese sauce)
- 300 g pasta
- 250 g grated cheese
- 350 ml milk
- 150 g cream
- 50 g butter
- 20 g flour
- nutmeg (rub)
- Cook noodles al dente in salted water according to package directions and then drain water.
- Melt butter in a deep pan, add flour and stir thoroughly over medium heat until no lumps remain.
- Add milk and cream in batches, stirring constantly, until it becomes a homogeneous mass and boil.
- Once the mixture boils, add grated cheese, stir until the cheese is melted and heat, stirring, until the sauce has thickened to the desired consistency.
- Add the cooked noodles to the cheese sauce and turn off the heat. Season the cheese pasta with nutmeg, pepper and salt to taste.
- Short noodle varieties are best for cheese pasta.
- A mixture of different cheeses makes the dish taste even better.
- Use good quality cheese.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for making the cheese pasta at the top of the post.