Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Deutsch
Creamy, vegan, filling and so incredibly delicious is this avocado pasta. In addition to the avocado sauce, scalloped cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and fresh basil leaves make the dish perfect. The pasta with avocado is also easy and lightning fast to prepare – so it’s an ideal lunch or dinner even for those who hardly have time to cook. You can find a detailed avocado noodle recipe with exact quantities and step-by-step instructions right below.
World’s best vegan avocado pasta
Once you try this avocado pasta, it’s bound to become one of your favorite dishes. At least it was for me. The avocado sauce tastes very creamy. Baked over cherry tomatoes give the dish a fruity flavor. Fresh basil leaves make it aromatic. And toasted pine nuts add a nutty note. Together with noodles, it all makes for a delicious flavor combination. If you also take into account that the avocado pasta is very quick and easy to cook, you can only be delighted with the dish.
Serve and store noodles with avocado
Avocado pasta tastes best fresh. So enjoy it right after cooking. Especially the avocado sauce should be served immediately after cooking. If you keep the sauce too long, it might lose its flavor and green color. If you have some of the avocado noodles left over after eating, you can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. However, you should eat the leftovers no later than the next day.
Avocado sauce versatile to enjoy
By the way, this avocado sauce is not only delicious with noodles. You can serve it with other main dishes. The sauce is also delicious on bread, for dipping, with sesame buns or pita bread. Just try it out! There are no limits to your imagination.
These avocado noodles are
- incredibly delicious,
- lightning fast to cook from a few ingredients,
- perfect for lunch or dinner.
Avocado pasta recipe
You can find the exact quantities and step-by-step instructions to prepare the vegan avocado noodles below in the box recipe.
The avocado pasta is one of the easiest main dishes you can imagine – and at the same time one of the most delicious. The preparation is lightning fast. For the pasta with avocado you need
- noodles, of course,
- yeast flakes,
- lemon juice,
- olive oil
- and salt and pepper to taste.
You can use any pasta for the recipe. I had used homemade noodles. With avocado, make sure it’s ripe. Thanks to yeast flakes, the avocado pasta has a cheesy taste. You can substitute it with vegan parmesan. Olive oil should be of good quality.
You can serve the vegan avocado noodles with
- oven baked cherry tomatoes,
- toasted pine nuts
- and basil leaves.
To prepare avocado noodles: here’s how to do it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Blend together pulp of avocado, basil, garlic, yeast flakes, lemon juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the avocado sauce to the pasta and mix. Ready are the pasta with avocado!
Avocado pasta: with these tips and tricks you will succeed best
- You can use any kind of pasta.
- The dish tastes best with homemade pasta.
- If you buy pasta, make sure it’s vegan.
- Use only ripe avocados in the recipe.
- Yeast flakes add a cheesy flavor to the avocado noodles. However, you can leave them out if you don’t like it.
- Instead of yeast flakes, you can use vegan parmesan.
- Use good quality olive oil for the avocado sauce.
- Prepare the avocado sauce right before serving so the dish tastes fresh.
- Instead of topping with scalloped cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and basil leaves, you can serve the avocado pasta with other toppings of your choice.
Have you made vegan avocado pasta using this recipe? I look forward to hearing your results, your star rating, and your comment on the avocado noodle recipe below about how it turned out and tasted.
Craving more delicious vegan main dishes? How about
- How to make Poke Bowl – vegan recipe with sesame sauce
- Red lentil dal – recipe for popular Indian vegan dish
Avocado pasta / avocado noodles
- 250 g (homemade) vegan noodles (possibly according to this recipe)
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 15 g basil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp yeast flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- roasted pine nuts
- fresh basil leaves
Preparation of the cherry tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix olive oil with a little salt and pepper. Add cherry tomatoes and mix them carefully so that they are coated with the oil.
- Now spread the cherry tomatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake them in a preheated oven at 200 °C for about 15 minutes.
Preparation of the avocado pasta
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package instructions and then drain the water.
- Mash the flesh of avocado together with basil, garlic, yeast flakes, lemon juice and olive oil to a creamy mixture. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the avocado sauce to the cooked pasta and mix.
- Divide the avocado pasta between two plates and top with the oven baked cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and fresh basil leaves.
- Any type of pasta can be used.
- Make sure that the pasta is vegan.
- Use only ripe avocados for the recipe.
- Instead of yeast flakes you can use vegan parmesan.
- Prepare the avocado sauce just before serving.
- Instead of topping with scalloped cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts and basil leaves, you can serve the avocado pasta with other toppings.
- Note the detailed tips and tricks for preparing vegan avocado pasta at the top of the post.